Thursday, September 20, 2007

ultimate rugby faggot

Last night, my dream involved a mideval magical fairyland, where the giant bulky men on horses were chasing me, and soon after the chase began, it turned into a game of rugby in this GIANT hilly field in the midst of this mideval forest?

amazing.

I was kicking the opposing team's ass, and running between and around them with the ball, shouting "oooh faggot's gonna beat you" or "you're getting beat by a faaag-got" in a juvenile antagonistic sort of manner.

needless to say, I won, and then sat with the LOSING team's captain, in his quarters, which were, strangely enough, a laundry room...I was sitting in the doorway, and he was laying down, and he began to tell me how amazingly good I was, to which of course I said "no stop...no don't"

And then he began to get ready for bed, and he had the exact same pair of black american apparel boxer briefs that I own. hot...then he stared at my crotchel region for roughly two minutes, and then said "i'm going to bed" upon which I huffed, and walked off.

I woke up and I was wearing the same underwear.

silly.

1 comment:

sheensie said...

"then he stared at my crotchel region for roughly two minutes"

ahahahahah