Saturday, January 19, 2008

the magical dreamland called "losing it"

this is an old dream, and by old, I mean two weeks or so.

so what? i've been busy.

So i'm driving through the industrial glory that is the city of Cartersville, Ga (is this even true? who knows), and about to turn into the drive-thru of a mcdonalds, when all of a sudden, the parking lot flips completely over to resemble a glorious landscape of topiaries and flower arrangements.

I know.

slightly bothered, yet intrigued, I continue on my journey through Cartersville. Business after business flips upside down to resemble glorious landscape after glorious landscape...which begins to annoy me, because all I really want is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit.

I'm riding with someone (can't remember at this point) who informs me that in order to bring more tourist attention to Cartersville, they have turned all business properties into landscaped sections that randomly appear, and it's going to be called "losing it"

lame.

eventually, I end up in some house, and get angry at a topiary plant in the house, and flip it over and stick the plant out of the bottom (now the top) of the flower pot and yell "look! this plant is LOSING IT!"

I think i've lost it.

No comments: