Wednesday, October 24, 2007

haha wheee!

So, now i'm high, but instead of watching Halloween, i'm posting a blog.

Why?

...because my father and stepmother are watching a "preview" video of the children's play they are about to videotape tomorrow...the play is called "on the radio", so the name leads me to believe that the theme song for the play would be Donna Summer's "On the Radio."

Terrible.

and now I am on the phone....

....I was on the phone with Sheena for two hours...I am happy...happy like...

...LIKE EROTIC ANGELS FUCKING THE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!

so now watch constantine? who knows.

Don't get me wrong...I do love "On the Radio", as well as Donna Summers for that matter..."I Feel Love" is a classic...it was one of the first songs to effectively using stereo panning on a record...

but anyhow, the problem lies with the children. I hate children's voices more than ANYTHING, so the idea of a large group of 2nd and 3rd grade BITCHES, SCREAMING THE WORDS to a Donna Summer song just REALLY hurts my feelings...I'm sure it's very close to the sound of HELL.

AND SPEAKING OF HELL, i've gotten COMPLETELY off the main topic at hand...I cannot watch HALLOWEEN because my father says he doesn't "watch those kinds of movies in his house" WhATT?

again, terrible.

He'd rather watch "The Hunt for Red October" are you KIDDING ME wtf.

...i'm going to smoke the rest of this doob.

yeah I fuckin' said doob.

i'll be back sometime.

until then.

later.

No comments: